Montag, 24. Februar 2014

Yves Rocher - Lash Plumping Mascara - Review

Hey everyone!

Today's review is on the "Lash Plumping Mascara" from YvesRocher! ^^


Exclusive Technology: Volume-plumping brush Creamy texture, 12-hour hold
Volumizing mascara ideal for plumping your lashes and opening your eyes. A mascara that unfurls lashes like a fan, as it combs, defines, and thickens them. A long-lasting creamy texture (12 hours), enriched with rice wax, which sumptuously coats all lashes and thickens them, without clumping.  

An exclusive volume-boosting brush for a complete combing effect.
- Its cylinder shape easily coats all lashes, even the tiniest.
- Its thin fibres lay the formula onto your lashes, from roots to endpoints.
- The positioning of its thin fibres allows you to comb and instantly boost the volume of your lashes.


This is my all time favourite mascara! It's not so expensive & it does it's job really well!
I bought the black one & it leaves my lashes very black! My eyelashes aren't that long, so I'm really glad that it lenghtens & volumizes them! Also it doesn't clump & it separates my lashes well!

The problem with my previous mascaras was that they often smudged on me or weren't that easy to apply! This one stays on the whole day without smudging! It's very easy to use! So great for beginners as well! ^^

This one is also recommended if you have sensitive skin! It doesn't irritate me at all!
It's also easy to remove! I'd 100% recommend it! ^^

There is also a waterproof version!  I personally prefer the non- waterproof version, as it's easier to remove!

Which is your favourite mascara & why? ^o^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen