Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015

Memebox Special #76 The Empress' Secrets (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

This is the last Memebox, I have bought, so unless they come out with some great boxes, it will stay that way! ^^

Info card + Box! ^^



1) Double Very Moisturizing Cream 75ml (Lime Nature)



This cream looks super fun! Love the purple colour! (It's one of my fav colours! ^^)
This one has many different ancient medicinal herbs! It's a gel hybrid cream!
Super happy about it! ^^

2) Facial Scrub 90ml (Daltokki)


I have already received one item from the this brand & I really like it!
The bunny is very cute! Nice packaging! ^^
You leave this mask on for only a few minutes, otherwise your skin will start burning! So please be careful!
I think the glutinous rice ingredient is really interesting! ^^

3) Syn-ake Wrinkle Free Essence 100ml (Tosowoong)

Tosowoong has really nice products! Have received some items from them already!
I've been wanting to try some synake products for some while already! Excited to give this a try! ^^

4) Fermented Lumpoule 5ml (2each) (Soy BIO+)


This has been raved about in the MUT community a lot, so happy to be able to try it!
Lumpoule= Lump & Ampoule! An ampoule made out of Fermented soybean lumps! ^^

5) Make-up Cleansing Tossure 30each (Purederm)

I've already used these! They get rid off most of my eye makeup! (Except for a bit of my waterproof mascara!) It has a pleasant green tea scent & is very gentle! It doesn't make my eyes sting! ^^

Verdict:
Except for the cleansing tissues, I'm happy with the items of the box! The first two items fit the box really well & the other two I'm excited to try! Although it has only 5 items, I like it! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen