Donnerstag, 20. März 2014

BeautynetKorea Experience + Haul

Hello everyone! ^o^

A few days ago, the package from BeautynetKorea finally arrived! Yay!

My experience:

Shipping:

I ordered my products on the 9th of March!
On the 11th they packed my products & sent them to the Korean Post!
On the 14th they left Korea (Incheon Airport)!
They then finally arrived at my place on the 19th!

So it took 10 days after ordering to get my goods! I think that's pretty quick, considering they're sending the stuff all the way from Korea to Europe! ^^


They have 3 different kind of shipping methods:
-Free Shipping: No tracking number
-Registered Mail:
  Total Purchase Amount over 50$: Free Shipping+Registered Mail+Tracking Number (which I did)
  Total Purchase Amount less than 50$: Additional Fee of 2$ to get a tracking number
-Postal Service with Tracking Number:
  Additional 22$ added
  If Total Purchase Amount over 300$: free
(Only available for: US, Canada, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mongol, Myanmar, Vietnam, Singapore, Cambodia, Thai, Philippines)

Payment:

Only with Paypal, but you can use your credit card without having an account!
Because € was changed into $ in order to pay for the order, a small amount of money was added due to the transaction! (about 2$)!

Condition of items:

In the comments on shipping section, I added that I'd be nice to have my items wrapped in bubble wrap! They all came neatly wrapped! Add that when you order, just in case!

The samples were just distributed on top of it!

The items I received were all in great condition!
Happy! ^o^




Order list:

1) Etude House - Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips 3.4g in #PBE102
2) Etude House - Play Color Eyes
    in #2 So chic play
3) Etude House - Surprise Stick Concealer
    in #1 Light beige
4) Etude House - AC Clinic Daily Acne Foam Cleanser
5) Holika Holika - Jewel Light Water Proof    Eyeliner in #08 Pink Topaz



Samples: 

1) Tony Moly - Panda's Dream Eye Patch
2) Tony Moly - Berrianne Essence
3) Tony Moly - I'm Real Aloe Soothing Lotion
4) Tony Moly - I'm Real Lemon Brightening Lotion

Reviews of all the products are coming once I've used them for a while! Please look forward to it! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen