Samstag, 8. März 2014

Lotte Duty Free Shop Haul / Korean Beauty Haul


Hello, Hello! ^^

During my trip to Korean last September, I bought some Korean makeup products (mostly skincare), which I'll be reviewing in the following months! So please look forward to that! Yay! ^o^

(Scroll down to the bottom for the actual haul!)

The hotel I booked was Lotte Hotel World (awesome service & nice rooms! I'd like to stay there again if I visit Seoul again! ^^). So I definitely wanted to check out "Lotte Duty Free" right away!
Korean makeup has the cutest packaging ever! I wish Western makeup would start having that too! *hopes*
The Lotte World Duty Free Shop is on the 10th floor of the Lotte Department Store (Jamsil, Seoul). Opening hours are from 9:30 to 8pm!
I also visited the Lotte Duty Free Shop (Main branch)! They slightly had more products there! (It was even more crowded there! hehe! ^^) But you'll find all the big brands in Lotte World as well! So don't worry! No need to visit both! ^^


Entering Lotte Duty Free= Cuteness overload! (It was very crowded as well! If you want to avoid huge masses of people, go around 7pm!)
I bought these products over the course of a week! (Aka, I'm so full, I need to do some shopping! hehe! ^^ They have nice restaurants on the lowest floor!)

So now to the actual haul! ^.^













Item list: (In order of the pictures)
1)  Tony Moly - Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel
     Tony Moly - Egg Pore Tightening Pack
     Tony Moly - Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm
2) Innisfree - O2 Pore Mask Pack
3) Beauty Lesha - Aqua BB UV Cream
4) Tony Moly - Peach Hand Cream
5) Tony Moly - Fruit Princess Lipgloss New
6) Nature Republic - Soothing Gel Moisture Aloe Vera 92%
7) Nature Republic - Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream 
    +Sample of: Nature Republic - Whitening Collagen Dream 70 & 90 Fluid

Reviews I've already done: Please check them out if you haven't yet! ^^ (I'll update this list once I post more reviews!
Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream
Tony Moly - Fruit Princess Lipgloss New
Tony Moly - Peach Hand Cream

I love the samples I get when buying Korean Beauty Products! ^o^
These samples are all from Tony Moly!

I hope you enjoyed my haul! Reviews will be posted soon!

Also if there's a product you'd like me to review first, please leave a comment below! Thank you! ^.^






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen