Samstag, 25. Oktober 2014

Honey One Snail Utra Moisture Cream 100g (Nella Fantasia)

Hello everyone!

This is going to be a review of the "Honey One Snail Utra Moisture Cream 100g" by Nella Fantasia, which was included in the Memebox Superbox #19 Honey!






I find the packaging to be extremely cute! ^^
The box outside has a cute snail and a honey bee outside! Also the inside of the box has pretty honeycombs illustrated on it!


The product itself also has the cute front design and a little snail on top! ^o^



Verdict:

I like the consistency of the cream! It has a creamy thick texture, which sinks into the skin quickly! It does a nice job at hydrating my skin! I enjoy using it during the colder months! It has a lovely floral scent to it! I like it a lot! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen