Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014

Memebox Superbox #61 My Cute Wishlist 3 (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

Superbox #61 My Cute Wishlist 3 finally arrived today! This is going to be an unboxing of it! ^^

Here's a pic of the box with the description card!




1) Tinted Lip Balm 5g (Hope Girl)
My variation: 01 Strawberry





I think the packaging is quite cute! The colour is pretty too! I'm happy to try it! ^^

2) Fairy's Make-up Synergy Sun Cream SPF45 PA++ 30ml (Shara Shara)



A lot of people were creeped out by this doll! I like dolls, but this one looks a bit weird to me too! It's folding its hands as if it were praying! I don't know about this doll! The sun cream will be used though! ^^

3) Family Foam Cleansing Cream 120ml (ddung)

My variation: Fruity
ddung is acually a Korean doll line & this is their beauty line! Their dolls are very cute! Just search ddung & you'll find lots of pics!
I think the doll on the product is very cute! ^^
(I kinda want to get one of these dolls! If I go to Seoul again, I'll buy one! ^^)

4) Kissing Sugar Lips Scrub 10g (Shara Shara)
This item isn't really cute-looking to me! The doll has kind of a bloated face! I'm happy to received a lip scrub though! (I've been meaning to buy a new one!) ^^

5) Oh! It's Lovely and Soft Cream 45g (Youngwoosa)



I really like the doll on the cream tub inside! She reminds me of the little asian girls in the old cartoons, I sometimes watched when I was little! Ah, good memories! ^^ One can't get too many creams! ^^

6) Red Cheeks Girl's Patch 1 each (Tony Moly)

 This one with the little girl, who looks like "Little Red Riding Hood" looks very cute! I'm not a huge fan of these one-use patches, but I'll definitely give it a try! ^^

Verdict:
I'll be able to use all these products! For me, 4/6 of the products were cute! It's a nice box, but there's no WOW factor in my opinion! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen