Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2014

Memebox Special #35 Moisture Surge (Unboxing)

Hello! ^^

This is going to be an unboxing of "Memebox Special #35 Moisture Surge"! ^^

I grabbed this box last minute & I'm so happy I did!

Here's the info sheet:


Here's the full box:





1) Hiaromax Vitamin Stick 10g (Insobeau)

I don't have anything like this! I'm excited to give it a try! I think it'll be great to just through in the purse & go! ^^


2) Premium Ampoule Mask (Wish Formula)
I'm not a sheet mask person, but I'll definitely use it!


3) Original Raw Deluxe Kit Ver.3, 30ml x3 (Chongsunah)




Consists of:
-Black Bubble Cleanser
-Chan-mool Patting Essence
-Water Block Black Jam
This was the spoiler item & the item I was most excited about! I've been wanting to try Chongsunah products for such a long time! ^o^


4) Rich 53% Collagen Smart Balm 50ml (Rosemoon)


I like products with collagen in them! So, Yay! ^^


5) Vio-Xellose Neck Patch (imface)
Although I don't like sheet masks that much, I've wanted to try some for the neck, as I thought they were interesting!


6) Aloe Vera Moisture Mist 120ml (Dermahouse)

This is the first mist, I've received from Memebox! I'm happy I got this, because the spray nozzle on my other mist, doesn't work! So I can use this bottle once I use the aloe one up!

Verdict:
I'm really happy about this box! I love all the items & will use all of them! I think it's a really nice box! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen