Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

Nose Pore Strips Choco Cacao (Purederm)

Hello!

This is going to be a review of the "Nose Pore Strips 6 Choco Cacao 6 each" by Purederm, which were included in the Memebox Collaboration Box #7 Memebox x CutiePieMarzia!





I used one of these a few days ago & really liked them! ^^

They don't smell like chocolate, but it's not an offensive scent at all!

On a dry nose, I left the nose strip on for 15 minutes!

It definitely pulled out a lot of gunk! They worked very well! ^^

It's not harsh! There may be a little brown residue from the nose strip! It can easily be washed away with water!

I like them a lot! I also bought more during a sale in the Memeshop! ^o^

(I'm sorry for the bad lighting! It's been so rainy the past days & I couldn't get a clear shot! This is bothering me! I'll take clearer shots, once it's sunny again!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen