Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2014

Memebox Superbox #51 My Cute Wishlist 2 (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

This is my first unboxing! Up to now, I've only done reviews about Meme products! ^^

Without further ado, "My Cute Wishlist 2"! ^^

Here's the info sheet:


The full box

1) Friendly Berry Berry Lip Patch 8g (Sally's Box)
I've never tried a lip patch before, so I'm excited to give this a go! It looks fun! ^^

2) Babyface Petit Blusher 4g (It's Skin)




I got this one in the variation: Baby Rose
This is definitely the cutest item in the box! It's a sheer rose colour!

3) Rose Mine Perfumed Handcream (Evas)
I got it in the variation: Nana's Lily!
It has a pretty packaging! Not so cute though!
It has a pleasant floral smell! One can never have enough hand cream! ^o^

4) Vitamin Cleansing Dessert (Evas)


I got it in the variation: Berry Mix!
It smells very pleasant & sweet!

5) Collagen Pudding Sleeping Pack 100g (Saint Peau)





I'd say this box is semi-cute! The pig has a litte cuteness factor!
I'm exited to get a sleeping pack! It smells like grapefruit, which I love! ^^

6) Style Y Fruity Swirly Lipbalm (The Yeon)

I got it in the variation: Lime Twist!
It smells like citrussy candy! Not really cute though!

Verdict:
After Cute 1 was such a great box, Cute 2 is a bit disappointing! The products were less & not cute enough in my opinion!
I'll use all the products though!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen