Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

Memebox Special #31 Earth and Sea Cosmetics (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to unbox: Memebox Special #31 Earth and Sea Cosmetics! ^^

I luckily grabbed a restock of this box some time ago & was so excited for it to arrive!

After seeing the contents, I knew I needed (or probably wanted ^^) this box in my life! ^o^





1) Super Aqua Cooling Gel 80g (Tosowoong)


I just feel super relaxed by looking at the gel! Blue is my favourite colour & this is my favourite kind of blue!
Gels work great for my skin type (combination- oily)! They sink in really quickly & hydrate my skin nicely! I can never get enough of them!
This will definitely be used! ^^

2) Volcanice Ash Pore Pack 100g (Secret Nature)




My skin loves all kind of muddy masks! It works really well with my rather oily skin! It always makes my skin feel soft afterwards!
I can't wait to give this a try! ^^

3) Mineral Heathy Sun Cut Loose Powder SPF36 PA++ 10g (Dewytree)



This is the product I'm least excited about tbh! I have a powder which I only rarely use, so I won't get much use of this product! This may be gifted!

4) Black Charcoal Mask Purifying 23g (Shara Shara)
Recently I've started liking sheet masks! I've never tried a charcoal one before, so I'm curious to how my skin will like it! ^^

5) Elastic Pore Mask Cleansing Foam 120ml (Elizavecca) 


This is a grey coloured charcoal cleansing foam, which I haven't encountered before! I've heard good things about this brand, so I'm very excited to try one of their products! ^^

6) Spa Water 24 hours Moisturizing Refreshing Mist 100ml (Ariul)

This is a mist, which I can also be used as a booster! I'll definitely use it as the latter one, as I don't have such a type of product yet! i'll give it a try soon! ^^

Verdict:

I love this box a lot! (This is why I ordered the restock! ^^) I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of 5 products! This is one of my favourite memeboxes so far! ^o^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen