Mittwoch, 19. November 2014

EVAS Vitamin cleansing dessert 130g

Hello everyone!

This review is going to be on EVAS Vitamin cleansing dessert 130g, which was included in Superbox #51 Cute Wishlist 2, Special #11 Cacao Cosmetics & Superbox #70 Thumbs Up! Bloggers' Picks! ^^

Here is the one in "Berry Mix"!





 It has a nice berry candy scent, which is very lovely! ^o^

I've used it for removing my face makeup, which worked very well!

I like the fact that it's not stripping for my skin! ^^

It has a thicker moussy kind of texture & is very gentle!

It's not life-changing, but a nicely scented & decently working product! ^^


I found some info on the product, but it's in Korean! I'll add it here!

The ingredients that are listed in English: Naiasinamaids, Vitamin Tree, Pro Vitamin B5












I found the item on gmarket:
http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=426672992

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen