Samstag, 29. November 2014

Memebox Princess Edition #1 Snow White (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

This is today's second unboxing on "Memebox Princess Edition #1 Snow White"! ^^

Here is the info sheet & box!


1) Oneday Whitener 120ml (Nella Fantasia)

I'm not sure if I want to use it as a body lotion! I don't really need any brightening on my body! I'll maybe use it on my neck! I don't know! I'll figure it out somehow! ^^

2) original raw First Essence 110ml (Chosungah)
I'm happy about another Chosungah product being included! I liked their set that I got in my Moisture Surge box! I'll use it once my current essence gets used up! ^^

3) Anti-Wrinkle Revitalizing Cream 30g (FACEFLUX)
I don't need to use any anti-wrinkle products yet! I'll save it until I can start using it! ^^
(I've heard it can cause the reverse effect, if you start using these to early on! Better not risk it!)

4) Whitening Essence 100ml (Daltokki)

I personally like the bunny on the packaging! Some people may find it creepy! ^^
I've heard it makes your face very white! I'll mix a little with my BB cream! Excited to try it!

5) 5 Seeds Apple Water Brightening Scrub 80ml (Ipsen)
This sounds like a super yummy scrub out of natural exfoliants! Very happy to receive it! ^^

6) Revitalizing Whitening Deep Spot 20ml (Morningtree)

As I don't have any dark spots, I'll use it for under my eyes! I do suffer from dark circles! It's a genetic thing! Even if I sleep enough, they're still there! Super annoying! ^^

Verdict:
I was super jealous when I saw the unboxing of it! So very happy that I managed to snatch a restock of it! I'm happy about all the items except for that whitening body lotion! I hope I'll be able to use it somehow! Very happy about the Chosungah product & the scrub! ^^
Very decent products, a lovely box in my opinion! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen