Samstag, 29. November 2014

Lovely Me:ex Mini Pet Hand Cream 30ml in Fruity Floral (The Face Shop)

Hello everyone!

Today's review is going to be on "Lovely Me:ex Mini Pet Hand Cream 30ml" (The Face Shop), which was included in "Memebox Superbox #82 The Face Shop"! ^^

I got it in the Fruity Floral variation!


The packaging is super duper cute! I love the little pet, sitting in the pot!
It even has a little pink bow in its fur! So adorbs! ^^


It has a fruity scent, but it's not too overpoweringly sweet! It's kind of a fresher, lighter floral scent!
It think it's really pleasant! ^^

The hand cream sinks into the skin quickly & isn't greasy at all!
Very light-weight & makes my hand feel soft! ^^

I don't have dry hands &, so it works well for me! This may not be enough if you have super dry hands!

Verdict:
I think it's a really adorable hand cream, who does it's job! It also smells very lovely! ^o^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen