Donnerstag, 20. November 2014

Memebox Special #46 From Jeju (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

Today a Memebox unboxing is coming your way! I got the Memebox Special #46 From Jeju yesterday!

Here's the pic of the box + the info sheet! ^^




1) Volcanic Pore Clay Sparkling Heating Mask 100ml (Skindeco)
I love volcanic clay masks! They work super well on my oily/combo skin! I haven't tried a heating mask before, so I'm excited to give it a try! If it helps with reducing pores, then even better! ^^

2) Jeju Hallabong Ade Energy Peeling Toner 200ml (TheYeon)





I haven't tried a peeling toner yet, so I'm happy to add one to my regimen! This one smells very citrussy & lovely! I hope to get more from this line, as I adore the smell! ^^

3) SanDaWha Natural Mild Cleansing Oil 30ml (Skincure)
 I haven't used a cleansing oil before! I'll definitely take this travelling! It seems like the perfect size for that! ^^

4) From Jeju Serum 50ml (Secret Nature)



The wooden / glass packaging looks really chique and pretty! It has lots of great ingredients! I'll be using it, once my current serum is used up! ^^

5) Clear & Moist Green Tea Blending Sleeping Cream 6g (Etude House)

I've seen these spoons on online shopping sites & have been wanting to try these! I'll take it travelling too! I can't be bothered to take a ful-size sleeping pack with me! hehe! ^^

6) Soothing & Clean Green Tea Mask Pack 20ml (Etude House)

Lately, I've been become obsessed with sheet masks! My skin feels so much more refreshed & soft after using them! Happy to have it included! ^^

7) Jeju Canola Honey Silky Hand Cream 50ml (TheYeon)
I can never get enough of hand creams! I get them in subs, but I still keep buying them! I love using them in winter! I also love honey! So, yay! ^^

Verdict:
I really like the contents of this box! (Although they're 2 one-use items inside, I think it's fine, as there are 7 items inside!) I'll definitely get a good use of all the items! I'm especially thrilled about the volcanic ash mask, citrus toner & serum! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen