Samstag, 29. November 2014

Memebox Superbox #53 My Honey Box (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

Today's post is going to be on "Memebox Superbox #53 My Honey Box", which I got as a restock! ^^

Here is the info card and box! ^^








1) Antipollution RE-Peeling 100ml (Migabee)

This is my first peeling gel! I've also heard many good things about the brand "Migabee"! I'm excited to try it! ^^
You apply a very thin layer evenly on you skin and let it dry completely, then peel it off like a sheet!

2) Manuka Honey Treatment 30ml (Mi Click)
The cap fell off when I got it, but gladly nothing leaked! This looks like a super small hair treatment! I'll most probably use it on my hair ends only! Manuka Honey is really good quality honey! Hoping for nice results! ^^



3) Apple & Honey Shea Butter Hand Cream 50g (Enesti)
 Hmm, apple & honey, two of my favourite scents! I've heard it smells very lovely! Can't wait to try it! Handcreams are one of the things I can't get enough of! ^^

4) Multi Effect Collagen Honey Mask (From Nature)
I'm a total sheet mask convert! I love them! I haven't tried anyhing of that brand yet! I'll give this a go soon! ^^


5) Honeybee Water Cream 50ml (Edmong)


Oh, this is the item I was most excited about! This is a gel type cream & looks wonderful! I find the bees on the packaging also to be super cute! They remind of a cartoon series, I used to watch as a kid! (Biene Maja: Maya the Bee) ^^

6) Essential Honey Lift Massage Cream 150ml (Daycell)


This is a cream supposed to be massaged into the skin and rinsed of the next morning! So I think it kind of works as a sleeping pack! I'll see how it works! ^^

7) Snail Lip Treatment Honey 10g (Pure Smile)
 I've heard many good things about this lip treatment! I'll definitely use it as a nighttime treatment! I'm sure it'll be great for this time of the year! ^^


Verdict:
I picked this box as restock, so I knew what I was getting! I love the great variety of items! I'll get great use out of all the items! It's all useful products for me! I also love honey products! Definitely a winner imo! ^o^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen