Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Macaron Lip Balm 9g (It's skin)

Hello everybody!

Today's post is going to be about the Macaron Lip Balm 9g by It's Skin, which was included in the Collaboration Box #5 Memebox x Beauty Splurge With Lisa Pullano!







IT'S SKIN Macaron Lip Balm 9gFull size product: 9g ($10.50)

Randomly selected from 
01 Strawberry
02 Green Apple
03 Grape 
04 Pineapple
05 Love Chocolate

Keep your lips healthy and soft with this incredibly adorable macaroon lip balm series containing 5 different fruity flavors – strawberry, apple, grape, pineapple, and chocolate! It smells delightful, and is formulated with vitamins, natural shea butter and cocoa butter, for keeping your lips moist and supple all day.

HOW TO USE
Apply to your lips whenever they feel dry.

Ingredients:

Vitamin A, E, C, shea butter, cocoa butter, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract

Provides nutrition and moisture to your lips

I have the lipbalm in Grape!

Violet is my favourite colour, so I'm happy to get this!
This lipbalm has the cutest packaging I've ever seen! So kawaii! ^^

I love baking & I've made macarons a few times! They're so tasty!
Now I'm feeling hungry! ^^

This lipbalm has a grape candy/fizzy drink scent, which I quite enjoy!

It is quite moisturizing! It does a decent job!

I really like this lipbalm! It has a lovely packaging, nice scent & offers a decent amount of moisture! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen