Sonntag, 23. November 2014

Memebox Thanksgiving Box Collection #1 For Me (Unboxing)

Hello everyone!

When Memebox came out with the Thanksgiving boxes, I grabbed the bundle! This is going to be the unboxing of the first part of the series!
Without further ado, "Thanksgiving Box Collection #1 For Me"!
This will be the first time, I'm adding prices of the products I could find online, to make an estimate how much they would cost, if you bought them online! ^^

Here is a pic of the box and the info sheet! ^^







1) Virgin Kiss Tinted Lip #22 Electric 3.5g (Clio)



Clio is a really awesome brand with great quality products, so I was happy to see one of their items included! I had been eyeing this very lippy on TK, so glad to get it in this box! I don't own an orange lipstick, so I'm excited to try how it will look on me! I have high hopes for it! ^o^


2) Gokmul Care Ultra Ampoule Toner 110ml (Jaminkyung)


Oh, ampoule-toner sounds so interesting! I've never seen sth. like this before! There seems to be an oil (yellow) liquid and a thicker white liquid inside! Very excited to see how it works! ^^


3) 803 Cream 50g (803) - 803 Young Cream variation



I'm obsessed with the packaging! I love the pop art image on top! So pretty! I also got the version I was hoping to receive! I don't have much use for the other versions! ^^


4) Sally's Box 4 Set contains:
-Love Recipe Apple Mask 20ml
-Delight Panthenol Hydrogel Mask 25g
-Delight Ceramide Hydrogel Mask 25g
-Delight Collagen Hydrogel Mask 25g
I've fallen in love with sheet masks recently! Up to now, I've only tried the plain paper ones, so happy to be able to try hydrogel ones! I've heard that they don't slip so easily, which is great! ^^


5) Hello Bunny Perfume Bar 02 Momo Fruity 9g (Tonymoly)

As always, Tonymoly has the cutest packaging ever! I own quite a few items from that brand & I've enjoyed them all! You have no idea, how often that little bunny has been sitting in my cart, waiting to be bought! I'm so glad to finally have one of these cute bunnies! I'm gonna let her sit on my table from now on! ^^


6) Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam 75ml (Ariul)

I've heard that this cleansing foam does a good job at cleaning impurities! Until all my other cleansers are gone, this one will have to wait! ^^




7) Bright & Pure C Serum 7ml (Pisteo)


This serum is supposed to be used as a 7 days program! I'll maybe take that for holiday! Hoping it does all the things it says it does: moisturizing, brightening, firming! Looks promising! ^^


Verdict:
I'm very happy with every item in this box! The lippy and the bunny are items I would have bought, if they weren't included in the box! The skincare items all look very interesting & are stuff I would love to try! This box was a great value for me personally! I'm happy I went with my gut feeling! ^^

Here are some of the prices I found online:
From Koreadepart:
-Virgin Kiss Tinted Lip #22 Electric 3.5g (Clio): 10,71$
-Gokmul Care Ultra Ampoule Toner 110ml (Jaminkyung): 36,35$
-Hello Bunny Perfume Bar 02 Momo Fruity 9g (Tonymoly): 7,16$

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen