Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Memebox Christmas Collection #2 Holiday Glam (Unboxing)

Hello everybody!

This is the 2nd box in the Christmas series! (makeup)

Pic of box + information cards! ^^




1) Wholly Deep Jewel Pot #6 Burgundy 3g (Peripera)



2) Whiter Flower BB Cream SPF35 PA+++ 30g (Deoproce)





3) Painting Jelly Tint RD02 Squeeze Cherry 5.5g (Vivito)




 4) The Mirror (Cool Enough Studio)

5) Rockcat Girl Waterproof Pencil Liner Purple 7g (Dearberry)





6) Poppy Red & Fresh Green 15ml each (Eclipse)


Verdict:

I love the brand Peripera! (mother brand :Clio) They make beautiful, good quality makeup! This wet glitter is no exception! It's a deep burgundy colour & looks lovely on the lips! I love sparkly makeup!
The BB Cream is nicely Christmas themed, but I can't use it as it's far too dark for my complexion!
I've received some Vivito products already & they were amazing! This pretty red colour leaves a nice natural red tint on the lips & fades away beautifully!
The mirror looks really awesome! It's a bit bulky, but I like it! It was definitely unexpected!
This is a beautiful dark grey/purply colour with shimmer! It's very waterproof & the colour is lovely!
These nailpolished look so christmassy! I'll defo use the red, not sure about the green yet!

I really liked the box! It's my fav out of the Christmas boxes! I'm surprised to see that they stuck to the theme! Everything except the bb cream will be used! I love sparkly & shimmery makeup, so this is perfect for me! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen