Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

Milk Mask Pack 23ml (Pure Smile

Hello everyone!

 This is a review of the Milk Mask Packs by Pure Smile in the flavours
-Milk
-Strawberry Milk



Description from #7 Milk:

4. PURE SMILE Milk Mask Pack 23ml*2 Full size product ($3)
(Milk & Strawberry Milk both included)
Replenish your complexion into a baby-face with this Milk Mask Pack rich in milk protein nutrients! The Strawberry Milk Mask Pack also contains strawberry extracts which aids in hydrating and smoothing out uneven skin texture.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your face, place the mask sheet on. Rest for 15~20 minutes before removal. Gently pat in the remaining essence into your skin.

Pure Smlile does very inexpensive & decent working products! ^^
These sheet masks have quite a lot of essence & work well! I find they work as good as any other brand!

I like to put my sheet masks in my fridge! They're so cooling & refreshing afterwards!

It makes my face feel really smooth & moisturized! I enjoy them! ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen