Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014

Snail Bee High Content Essence (Benton)

Hello everyone! ^^

This review is on the Snail Bee High Content Essence by Benton! (appeared in several Memeboxes)



This product has been much raved about, so I've been using it since I got it & I really like it! ^^

Due to having a skincare regimen, most of my acne has completely faded away, which I'm really about! ^^

But I do get some pesky little spots here and then, which never want to leave!

After trying this essence for some time, I've found that these little spots vanish more quickly than before! I also haven't gotten any new spots, since I started using it!

I think it's doing a good job!

It has lots of great ingredients, most importantly snail mucin & bee venom! I find that my skin (Combination to oily) really enjoys these kind of ingredients!

It has a thicker gel like texture & absorbs into my skin quickly! (I detect no scent!)

I think this product would be lovely for people with acne-prone skin! ^^

Some more info from Memebox:

WHAT IT DOES
This product contains 90% snail extract and bee venom instead of water. Powerful ingredients such as snail mucin and bee venom help to heal acne, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day. Snacil mucin supports natural cell regeneration and replenishes moisture to increase firmness, and bee venom has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. The gel-like essence is also fragrance free! Best recommended for those with sensitive and troubled skin.

HOW TO USE
After cleansing face and applying toner, apply essence. Follow with serum, moisturizer, night cream.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Snail Secretion Extract 90%, Bee Venom, EGF, Aloe, Phyto-Oligo

SIZE
60ml


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen