Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

Memebox Special #53 Wine & Cheese (Unboxing)

Hello everybody!

Here I have another unboxing for you! ^^
I've had Wine & Cheese for a while already, but I was so busy, that I didn't have any time! Christmas time always turns out to be super stressful (uni, christmas baking, buying gifts...)! ^o^

Here is the box + the info sheet! ^^



1) Mangchee Lifting Mask 50ml (LadyKin)





From the description I suppose it's a sleeping pack! I rarely use them, because I'm afraid of getting my pillow sticky! I turn a lot, I don't want it to get everywhere! Still trying to find a solution for this! Nevertheless, I'll use it, as the mango cheese combo sounds interesting! I'll report back! ^^

2) Mangchee Replenishing Hand Cream 60ml (LadyKin)

I can never get bored of hand cream! I have plenty stored up, but I love getting new ones! Hand cream addict! ^o^

3) Pinot Noir UV Shield & Tone-Up Sensitive 40ml (Blanc Doux)

I always find sunscreen to be a really boring product! I don't use it all year round! Only in summer, when we get more sun! ^^

4) Dear By Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream 75ml (Enprani)

(the 30ml on the info card is wrong)
I've heard many good things about this cream, so I'm happy to be able to try it! This is a stringy moisturizer, good for winter, when you need a lot of moisture! I'm glad none of the cheese skincare items smell of cheese! ^^

5) Wine Peeling Jelly Softener 180ml (Innisfree)
This is the product, which finally pushed me to buy this box! I've tried some items from the brand already & I really liked them!
This is a gommage peeling thing, which means that the balls are not from dead skin cells, but the product reacting with water! I do like these kind of products, cause they make the skin feel really smooth! ^^

6) I'm REAL Red Wine Mask Sheet Pore Care 21ml x2 (Tonymoly)

I love sheet masks! Glad to have more! ^^

Verdict:
I'm super pleased with the box! Very excited about everything except the sunscreen! The bounce cheese cream & the peeling thing are the ones I most look forward to trying out! A great box! ^^



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen